Tuesday 29 April 2014

[SHOCKING PHOTOS] Young Girl Trapped In Gutter Almost Lynched By Mob In Lagos, Accused Of Witchcraft


witch2
photo
A woman(pictured above) was yesterday, April 25 rescued from a gutter where she was trapped around Abalti Barracks, Ojuelegba in Surulere area of Lagos state.
The woman who was rescued after a passerby noticed her stretching her hands from the trapped hole immediately ran into the Army Barracks to call for help is reported to have confessed to being a witch.
A crowd immediately gathered....
around her with some claiming she was a witch and her even transformed into a bird, while others said she was on her way from Oshogbo and got sucked in the gutter, and so on.
However, the woman who was brought out naked when asked how she got inside said:
My name is Amudat Jimoh, It was God that sent me here, He (GOD) said I should confess my sins so that I don’t die, please I need water to drink, help me, I don’t know how I found myself here, please help me..
A Lagos State ambulance arrived and she was taken away for proper medical attention.Despite this, some said she was a flying witch who fell and got stuck inside considering the drainage had to be cut open by a wielder. Others feel she may have fallen in the gutter at night.
See more photos


photo

No comments:

linkwithme.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...