Friday 30 May 2014

Nigerian Man Arrested For Posing As a Woman



June 10, 2011 – If you pick this man lady as a date, your mind would probably be fantasizing on how good she might be in bed. But how shocked would you be when you get into the room to find out that those two pumped chest are 2 satchets of “pure water” in a bra, the ear-rings are glued to the ears and lady voice has turned baritone?
A 19-year-old man, ‘Leye Idris, is currently in police net in Lagos, Nigeria for parading himself as a woman.
Idris was apprehended when one of his clients suspected he was a fake hooker and raised alarm and was stripped of his “apparels”.
Idris explained that he took to the deceptive act to raise money for his education. ““I went into this act just last month because I needed money. I have tried menial jobs but much was not coming from it. My desperation to get money for my JAMB and I wanted to buy a part time form to University of Lagos made me to impersonate. I am not a gay; people tell me that I look like a woman and I have a feminine voice, so I thought I could use what I have to get what I want. I got the female clothes, shoes and bags from the market at Isolo where I live. My intention is that when I get the money for my part time form and my JAMB, I will quit. This man was my third victim, and I have made N20,000 from this deal.
“I intended to stop and go into teaching when school resumes, because I wanted to go to the university to study Accountancy, because I am a very brilliant boy.
I am the last of 10 children and my mother is dead. My father told me that he cannot sponsor my education and what my elder ones give me is not enough, so I was just doing this to help myself,” he said.
Probed further on how he was able to unnoticed for a long time, he said “I just dial any number and when I hear a man’s voice, I will introduce myself as a woman to him and since I have a feminine voice, some of the men will call me back and arrange that we meet,”
“I then agree to meet them at night. There is an uncompleted building near my house and that is where I dress up. I put pure water on my chest and made them look like breast and used glue gum to paste the earrings on my ears. I put lips stick and make up like women do. But my first victim, I told him that I was a man after we got into the room. I explained everything to him that I needed money for my school, he took pity on me and gave me money. I have made N20,000 before I was caught. I feel bad about my ways; young men should not emulate me, and they should work hard and face their studies,” he concluded.
Wonders shall never end, haba this is something else o

No comments:

linkwithme.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...