Friday 21 March 2014

Incredible! Girl vomits nails, money, egg after church deliverance (See Photos, WATCH)


 
 
 
A 19-year-old girl gave her family members the shock of their lives during a deliverance session in the church she was taken to.
Rebecca Ankobea was said to have vomited money, broken bottles, nails, egg and pins when she was taken to church  immediately she returned after she was reported missing in January.
According to the victim, she was kidnapped by money ritualists but was set free later. She was brought back to her parents unconscious by a taxi driver who decided to help.

    “I picked a trotro by the roadside when I was retuning home. On the way, I told the driver I would alight at Just Love Bus Stop. Immediately a lady sitting beside me used her elbow to hit me in the face, before using a handkerchief to cover my face. I didn’t know when I lost consciousness.
    “When I regained consciousness, I was in the bush, with my hands and legs bound together. A man came and ordered that they should untie me and kill me. They stabbed me a number of times but nothing happened,”.
    “They hit me in the face on countless occasions and  gave me something to drink before dumping me somewhere. When I regained consciousness again, my thighs were swollen and I was in pain,” she said.
The pastor claimed that since Rebecca could not be killed, the intentions of her assailants were to give her something that would either kill her or make her mad.

No comments:

linkwithme.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...